Please click here for a detailed course map. The run begins and ends in the New Cumberland Borough Park.
Registration is online through November 18, 2021. After that, you may register in person on November 24, 2021.
What’s back and better than ever?
- Walker start to alleviate course congestion.
- The race will be limited to 3,000 participants. There is no race day registration.
- We’ve hired a professional DJ to get you psyched before you run and then entertain you as you enjoy post-race amenities.
- A pre-race stretch and warm-up at 7:30 AM. Listen to the DJ for announcements and location.
- There will be a family-and-finisher photo station where you can have your picture taken after the race by a professional photographer. We’ll have chalkboards on which you can write messages to hold up for the camera as you pose next to an SMT Turkey Trot banner!
- Get a feather on the course and win a prize after the finish line.
- Post-race refreshments.
- No awards ceremony! If you think you won a prize, please check the results and report to the bandstand after 9:00 AM to claim it.
Pre-registration & Packet Pick Up
Participants who have pre-registered may pick up their packets on Wednesday, November 24, 2021 from noon to 6:00 PM at the New Cumberland Fire Hall, 319 4th Street. Pick up is also available on race day from 6:45 to 7:45 AM at New Cumberland Borough Park.
If the race limit of 3,000 has not been reached, participants who have not pre-registered but wish to do so may register on Wednesday, November 24, 2021. There is no race day registration.
Maps for packet pickup, registration, and race day can be found below.
Registration and packet pickup at New Cumberland Fire House
Race at New Cumberland Borough Park
Age Groups & Awards
There are separate age groups for males and females according to the following ranges:
8 – under
9 – 14
15 – 19
20 – 29
30 – 39
40 – 49
50 – 59
60 – 69
70 – over.
The overall male and female winners receive a family-sized (15-18 lb.) turkey. Dessert prizes are awarded to the top three male and female finishers in each age group. There will be no awards ceremony in an attempt to speed up the process of presenting them. We will hand out awards on a rolling basis as results become available. If you think you won a prize, please check the results and report to the bandstand after 9:00 AM to claim it. There will be no award ceremony.
Walkers are welcome. There will be a separate starting line for walkers. Volunteers will be on hand to guide you.
Strollers are welcome. Please position yourself at the back of the starting chute so you do not impede other participants. There is one curb participants must cross. A ramp is available on the left sidewalk before the curb.
Volunteers will be present to direct you to parking spaces. Pedestrian access will be open at all times.
Use #SMTTurkeyTrot to find photos on both Facbeook and Instagram!